We wont miss the rainy days

Italy – Venice “Calle dei Botteri architecture rain city urban houses windows medieval traditional buildings texture facades beautiful vintage photography photo photographer image tumblr flickr

Italy – Venice “Calle dei Botteri” by Fabrizio Fenoglio

24 Comments Add yours

1. I am going to Vencie in july:)))

1. we are jealous :) .. maybe we will go in autumn or next year…send us a pic :)

2. What a stunning pic. Wish I could go there (then again, I can’t see the airlines and passport control people appreciating a visit from 2 people, 1 dog and 3 cats)

1. yes true… 2 people would be quite the nuisance ;)

3. This is one of the places I want to visit. Someday I will take a picture of this too. :-)

1. then someday you should send it to us then and we will post it :)

4. Absolutely love this! I’m Italian myself but due to personal circumstances I’ve only ever visited Italy 4 times in my whole life – mainly the south east region of Puglia! I hope to move to Italy very soon! Good post!

1. thank you … we wish you best of luck for the potential move! send us a postcard if you do :)

1. Ahaha.. Thank you! I will! :)

5. One day! Beautiful picture. <3

6. J.L. Shenstone says:

wow!

7. Saw this on your fb…..love it!

8. A note to say how much I enjoy the imagination and originality of your blog…

9. I couldn’t agree more with Lidia de Leon in the previous post! And the Venice photograph is sublime. There are some fascinating buildings in the world as well as some ghastly ones!

10. Lynne Ayers says:

We have this same shot but had neglected to note the campo/calle so thank you! – Ours was taken in the sun and heat – too hot actually.

11. kolembo says:

hey, jeez, fabulous blog!
    No really, you’re funny, serious, smart, whimsical…fury – you’re fury!

Good, good stuff! I’m glad I found you…although you just liked a blog code on my site!

hahaha! Onward!

12. wakechic says:

Some reason seems like a perfect place to be. Most think rain is dreary, but this picture has warmth and comfort.

13. Fay Kesby says:

Reblogged this on This is the way the world ends… and commented:
    I’ve been here! Venice is my favourite place in the whole world – it’s so beautiful and there is nowhere else like it.

14. Beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing it.